As our new colleague and office favourite, you’ll get a glimpse of life in the start-up kitchen. What’s it like working in a team that’s building a new and fabulous brand, how can we make this a thriving business together and mostly: how do you fit in a bubbling workspace!
What will your day look like?
With us being a young and small company, our team is just as dynamic! In a startup environment, things move a bit faster and sometimes with a bit less structure compared to established organisations. Practically your day will entail processing orders, checking and/or sending invoices and help marketing with planning a new shoot. You’ll bring your tools from school and will support our team with your know-how of Office Management and we’ll fill you in about the way to implement your skills at work! It's a classic job cliché, but here it applies: no two days are the same.
- Follow a course relevant to the activities you’ll be doing here. Level isn’t important;
- Are fluent knowledge of Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Have an availability for 5 days per week (negotiable);
- Bring a vibrant personality and the ability to thrive in a startup work environment!
- Have an exciting position within a rapidly growing, young, and innovative company, with an informal work atmosphere in the heart of Rotterdam where you’ll learn much more than making coffee;
- Pay our interns and you’ll enjoy our free and varied office lunches;
- Are flexible in our work and hours, we want you to learn and have a great time.